Website Price Only: $44.99
This book focuses on project management best practices with Microsoft Project. It enables project managers to build solid schedules that will reflect the true scope of the project and continuously forecast status through completion.
This book is closely aligned with industry standards from the Project Management Institute® (PMI):
• The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) – 5th Edition, by PMI®
• Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures – 2nd Edition, by PMI®
• Practice Standard for Scheduling – 2nd Edition, by PMI®
• Standard for Program Management – 3rd Edition, by PMI®
• Standard for Portfolio Management – 3rd Edition, by PMI®
• Managing Change Practice Guide – 1st Edition, by PMI®
The overall goal is to teach project managers a practical approach to ‘how’ they should be using the tools in the context of industry best practices. As such, the book emphasizes the features of Microsoft Project and Project Web App that help facilitate Proactive Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
This book includes:
Free ground shipping to the Continental United States.